15 February 2009

Visit to Daryaganj Book Bazaar

While having dinner my parents said tomorrow is Sunday, What shall we do....... ?? any suggestions ?? Well, Let's go to Daryaganj.

My eyes lit up because i knew from one of my friends that there is a huge book bazaar which takes place there only on Sundays & if one searches properly then one can find very good books at a reasonable price.

We walked, we browsed....... we walked.......... we browsed, the crowd was too much, sometimes it was difficult to even walk. I saw Garfield, my eyes lit up, i picked up a few copies for Rs 30/- each, then my eyes spotted a a book The Aerial Hunters, then another on Mammal Hunters, then another one with animal drawings............... that was a cool buy only for a few hundred rupees.

I was getting tired, parents suggested................
let's go to have a kulfi......
yum !!
Strawberry Kulfi at Pandara Road !!
I could have had three at a time (Sigh!)

No comments: