15 March 2009

Liverpool 4. Man U 1 !! Yippie

It was the big match day.
Liverpool vs Manchester United.
I am an absolute Liverpool fan,
add that to the fact which is: i just hate Manchester United.
Football can be awesome when Gerrard & Torres play together
& when they weave their magic.
But Man U scores first.
I get tense, i start fearing the worst.
I am almost watching the match from under the chair !
But i hope for the best !
Then what unfolded was unbelievable
First Torres does his famous turn & pile drives one in at the 28th minute
Awesome goal, as usual with his awesome speed
That goal puts me back on my chair
Then Gerrard slams one in,
that was 44th minute
a Hi5 with nana,
now i am on my feet
Then Aurelio stuns every one in the 77 minute with a stunning left foot free kick.
Poor Vaan de Saar (the only player i like in Man U) could only watch.

In the 91st minute Dossena, scores one more & rubs in salt to the wound !!
Awesome !
Hi5 with nana again !!
Liverpool: 4
Manchester United: 1
Then to top a perfect evening of soccer, i got to see Arshavin doing his magic, by scoring two goals, as my other favourite team, (even though they are struggling this year) Arsenal won 4-0.

No comments: