2 July 2009

Holidays have come to an end......

I went to Bombay for 3 weeks and really enjoyed my time with my cousins and relatives. I played a lot of cricket, football and games I went out to a lot of malls, restaurants and to Nehru Science Centre, I watched a lot of movies like Dil Chahta Hai, Dostana, Home Alone etc and just had fun with all my relatives and a very special Labrador called Mischief.

The i came back to Delhi, reluctantly......... to do home work before school reopens. Plus the heat & power cuts were quite too much, school reopening got delayed for a few days because of all this, plus i got a few more days to do home work.

Now, in just a couple of days the holidays will come to an end....... sadly.

I actually don't know, I have a strange feeling....
I am sad because i will not be free anymore but i am kind of looking forward to meeting my friends.
When one has a long holiday and one is not travelling & one kind of just sit around and try to finish homework at home and that's pretty boring. Even though i have been cycling and playing a lot of cricket and football with my friends in the colony.

So when i think of it, its kind of more fun chatting with my friends, playing with friends at school(even though one has to study also !!), than sitting at home and studying the whole time.

So infact i am kind of looking forward for school.