25 November 2009

Whisper of the Wings series.....1. Purple Sunbird

In my Face Book account i had posted photographs of the birds which visit the balcony of my house.

It had in fact kicked up quite a bit of interest among my friends. So from today i start this new series, which i have titled Whisper of the Wings, which will be exclusive of the birds photographed from my balcony.

A special thanks is required to my drawing teacher Joy, who had gifted me a tripod, so my camera is always mounted & ready to capture the whisper of the wings.

We start off with the Purple Sunbird (male), a really busy bird, never sits still. I hope to capture the changing colours of this bird as the season progresses





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And Kabeer babu, since you are becoming a pro-painter who paints various series, you must come and see the pink on water (flamingos on Lake Nakuru). Sadly the migration season is over now. But there is always a next year (at least till the world comes to an end:)and the climate change has not completely destroyed the flamingos until now.