30 May 2008

He has a say in the matters..............

My experiences in Delhi…………


I had come to Delhi a couple of times before to meet my cousin, his mother & father. But this time it was going to be the best because my elder brother & two other cousins were also coming.

We came by the August Kranti Express from Bombay. My brothers were coming for the first time. The meals in the train were tasty, ‘though I couldn't eat much, but my brothers are such hoggers & finished everything.

We were met at the station by my uncle & my cousin. After we reached home we explored the house, then we had lunch, then my cousin’s friend Sagar came. After he came we played box cricket in the house. We then went swimming in the evening, then we ate a fabulous dinner, even Sagar stayed for the night.

Next morning my cousin went for his Aikido class, I also went, we had lots of fun.Then by the time we reached home my cousin’s mother came from UK, she got lots of chocolates for us. Then we played a lot on the computer........ But the most exciting thing was we were going to the hills. The place we were going was called Jilling.

We went to Old Delhi Station in the night & took a train called the Ranikhet Express. The train journey was really deadly. Before the train started someone had left a bag on my bunk, but I had fallen asleep. But I came to know of what all happened in 2094dn Ranikhet Express next morning from my cousins. But I cannot write all that here, it is too long.. But I heard the star of all the commotion was a police officer called M.K.Yadav.

We took a taxi to Jilling, climbed up the hill, we watched birds, went for long walks, we played cricket, we made good friends with a guy who worked there, his name was Daya. There were some awesome rain on the last day, plus my eldest cousin was telling very, very scary stories in the night !!

Our journey back to Delhi was not bad. The same afternoon another cousin(sister) also came to be with us in Delhi. The rest of the days we were exploring Delhi. First we went to Sarojini Nagar & Babu Market & bought some clothes, we went to Delhi Haat, ate lots of food, bought some handicrafts, then one day three of us went to Akshardham, I went to the Imax & saw a movie, an aunt had invited us for lunch at the Hotel Ashoka, we really freaked out on the food, then my mothers friend who stays in Gurgaon had called us for a evening, then one day we went to Chawri Bazaar, we ate the best kulfi, had parathas in Chandini Chowk, we went to the Red Fort, we saw the sound & light show. Then Suni maasi called us for lunch,we had made awesome Lasagna.

The we were supposed to go back the next day, then our trains got cancelled, we had to book ourselves in plane, so I had to stay two more days in Delhi.

A song for V........ enjoy brother !!

No comments: